The Bryan Team– Marketing Plan
- Perform a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Take HDR Photographs of your house and Drone Photos if applicable.
- Place a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties sign on the property
- Enroll the property in MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS)
- Conduct a tour for the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties agents
- Place the property on the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Montana Properties Web Sitehttp://www.bhhsmt.com
- Place the Property on the Bryan Team Website–http://www.thebryanteam.com
- Create a custom Virtual Tour using CirclePix and place on all advertising websites including YouTube
- Place the property on List Hub ( see page in presentation on details) and track online views for all advertising websites
- Text out new listing information to Berkshire agents right away
- Send email to all BHHSMT agents and top producers with flyer or eflyer on house
- Luxury Home Advertising when appropriate.
- Luxury Home Website placement when appropriate
- Cynthia and Gary are part of a small group of agents in the Missoula area who are Luxury Home specialists.
- Conduct Open Houses for prospects and associates if desired
- Produce Feature Flyers and E-flyers with videos, highlighting the benefits of your property
- Prepare a Homebook detailing the features and benefits of your property for prospective buyers
- Promote the property to MLS agents at meetings
- Utilize a lockbox, with permission, to facilitate ease of showings
- Monitor listing & sales to maintain competitive position in the market
- Review the market analysis of your property if it has not sold
- Provide average utility costs (in Homebook)
- Top coverage in the Missoulian Classified ad section (Fridays and Sundays) as well as online advertising through the Missoula Current http://www.missoulacurrent.com
- Follow-up on showings to obtain prospects’ reactions
- Involve the homeowner to maximize marketing position
Cynthia Bryan, Gary Bryan, Julie Bryan Birgenheier, and Addie Bryan bring a wealth of experience with them. They have been licensed agents for a combined total of over 100 years! Their sole responsibility is to make sure that your transaction goes smoothly. In addition to the Bryan Team, the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Montana Properties Missoula Office has over 50 real estate agents and numerous licensed assistants to make ours a full service real estate company. In 2016 the Missoula office closed over 534 transactions of real estate and the Bryan Team alone closed 63 transactions.
They are a mother, son, daughter, and granddaughter and they are a team you can count on. They are committed to always being available to help you during your real estate transaction. The blending of their knowledge, experience, professionalism and dedication assures you of the competitive edge that you are looking for in today’s market. You won’t ever wait to hear from them. They pride themselves on their availability.
They have been residents of Missoula for over 50 years and they know this community. They understand that each and every customer has special needs, different concerns and requirements. They are able to provide cutting edge technology with company and personal websites with the best service and the most coverage available. We have our Berkshire Hathaway Home Services App for iPhone and Android. We are featured on many different real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com and many more! In this competitive real estate market, you need the coverage and service that only The Bryan Team can offer!
The Bryan Team has a special way of making you feel right at home. From your first phone call to unlocking the front door, this highly trained professional team works for you to ensure your real estate transaction goes smoothly.
Cynthia, Gary, Julie and Addie are the best choice for all your real estate needs in the Missoula area, and four names that you can trust. Their philosophy is simple: They understand and care about the people who ask for their help. They don’t just list and sell homes; they help you fulfill your dreams. They are full service agents who go the extra mile to satisfy your needs. They can and will get the job done.
When you call the office you can talk to any one of us. The nice part of having a team like ours work for you is that when another agent or prospect calls regarding your property there is always someone to talk to. Buyers in today’s market act quickly and want answers fast and we are there to do it. We are a team you can count on.